If you see this error, it means there’s an issue with the internet connection. This error happens if the connection drops while sending the request or receiving the response. Perhaps, you can check if there’s any momentary issues with your Internet connection or retry after waiting a bit.
Articles in this section
- What does "port is already mapped (on Android)" or "Could not Open Port (on iOS)" error mean?
- What does “Network Error” mean?
- What does “A server with the specified hostname could not be found” error mean?
- Why am I getting the “Local Network Permission Isn’t allowed” error?
- Why do I need to run the compatibility test before obtaining a WEPN Pod?
- What operations are performed by the compatibility test?
- What information do we collect during compatibility testing and why?
- Yay! compatibility test is passed. How do I proceed?
- Compatibility test fails, now what?
- Test result says “No UPnP device found”. what does it mean? how can I fix it?