Each app serves a very different function. WEPN app is used by WEPN device owners (provider) to manage their WEPN device (monitor status, share/revoke access, etc). Whereas Outline is used to connect to a WEPN device and tunnel/route internet traffic through the WEPN device.
Articles in this section
- How to safely restart or power off the device?
- What does it require to be a provider/host?
- Can hosting a WEPN cause problems with my Internet connection or ISP?
- Can I get in trouble for hosting a WEPN pod?
- Welcome :)
- What is WEPN?
- Will this always work?
- How safe and secure is WEPN after all?
- How can I buy a WEPN device?
- How many people can use my Internet?