The articles in this section address questions and doubt about running compatibility testing and how to interpret the results.
- Why do I need to run the compatibility test before obtaining a WEPN Pod?
- What operations are performed by the compatibility test?
- What information do we collect during compatibility testing and why?
- Yay! compatibility test is passed. How do I proceed?
- Compatibility test fails, now what?
- Test result says “No UPnP device found”. what does it mean? how can I fix it?
- Test passed all steps but failed at the final step with message: “Port forwarding test failed”. how can I fix it?
- What’s a double-NAT and how can it cause trouble?
- I really want to install a WEPN Pod but my internet is not compatible. Is there a way I can fix it?